You will be certain to feel at home with this spacious & secure (2) bedroom villa style duplex – just one of (2) units only.
This immaculate & sun drenched villa, is at the front of the (2) dwellings & offers a fully fenced large grassy courtyard, which flows seamlessly from your kitchen & meals area.
– Generous tiled living & dining
– Modernised kitchen with gas cooking
– Private grassed courtyard with high timber fencing
– Spacious master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
– 2nd bedroom with built-in robe & air conditioned
– Modern bathroom
– Separate toilet
– Single remote control garage with internal access direct into unit
– All on one level living
– Pet friendly
– Great neighbours with many owner occupiers & a majority mature age
– No body corporate fees
– Rates $443 per quarter
– Water $125 per year
– Shared insurance with the rear neighbour – $474 per year per unit only
– Market rent $295-$320 per week
This property is ideally located a short walk to the Panorama Shopping Complex offering an assortment of retail & dining options.
The Seagulls League Club is also moments away & has a fabulous indoor kids entertainment centre within called ‘Tabatinga’ as well as pokies, bar, meals & entertainment.
Although a bus can be caught at the end of the street, you are a 10 minute drive to Coolangatta & world class beaches as too he Coolangatta Airport & Southern Cross University.
To stretch the legs you can enjoy fantastic walking and bike tracks surrounding the neighbourhood with a boat ramp & jetty at the end of the street servicing the picturesque Tweed River.
Representing great value for someone wishing to downsize, invest, retire or ideal for a first home.
Create a sense of ownership with privacy, a grassy flowering courtyard & of course no body corporate fees.
This duplex would also suit any age or mobility as it has no stairs & is all flat & on the one level.