Tweed Heads Gold Coast Acreage Waterfront – Suit Equine Use
“AROONA PARK” Aroona: Aboriginal for “Flowing Water”
A magnificent floorplan, this architecturally designed home is ripe for renovation and all within 5 mins of the gentrified Terranora Village close to the Gold Coast. The elevated split-level residence has a commanding position with a Northerly aspect over the land to the river. From the residence the property gently slopes down to the flats where you will find; dams, paddocks and riverfront. The property is suitable for a variety of options and feature the following:
– With a floor plan spanning 65 squares (including basement) the property is a canvas for the budding renovator to lift its generous spaces into today’s modern pallet
– Guest Accommodation which can be rented out, used as workers quarters or easily converted to join back to the main house.
– Living zones include formal dining & lounge, family dining, family living, study, outside deck for entertaining and downstairs a private deck with spa.
– Timber crafted spacious kitchen with easy serving to dining and entertaining deck or back courtyard complete with a terraced herb garden for your own fresh culinary delights.
– Master suite has its own private level, valley views with spa en-suite and w.i.r
– Open Fireplace in lounge room
– Industrial fan keeps the airflow moving all year round
– Split level design allows the summer heat to create a natural cooling effect to the house giving a natural upward cooling draft. “Chimney effect”,
– Wireless NBN
– Solar Energy Hot water and a Solar electricity system (6 Kilowatt & 24 panels)
Massive under house “man cave”/ basement/ warehouse storage with a work pit for the car enthusiasts or general vehicle servicing.
Land Features & Approvals:
– RU2 Zoning
– Land 7.4 acres; street frontage 100m, river/reserve frontage 50.7m, depth 427.9 Left side, 419.4 Right side.
– Riverside property with 50m reserve to river frontage, land locked and never to be obstructed (option to buy reserve section from council)
– Triple street access to the property, two servicing the residence and one suitable for heavy vehicles including semi-trailers
– Shed /Stable/Barn 7.5m wide X 9m deep with 3000 litres water tank
– Equine use, DA Approval for Horse Training Track and or cattle
– DA Approval for Large Machinery Shed, spa, more decks and in ground pool.
– 2nd Dwelling permissible with Consent
– Truck loading ramp/dock
– Established gardens with many exotic plants
– Conduit piping already in place to the letterbox area for front electric gates and a Street Side meter box.
Copious bird/wildlife, also being nestled just beneath the saddle of the Aroona hill, it has its own micro-climate being protected from Easterly, Southerly and westerly winds giving it a great protective aspect for animals or personal possessions.
Permissible Use with consent:
– Fish farming
– Go karting/Quad/bike track
– Horse Training.
– Launch a boat, floating pontoon, great fishing, Flathead, mangrove jack and many more. The best Mud Crabs. Professional Crab fisherman access this part of the river to supply their clients. Kayaking stand up paddle boarding, 10 to 15 mins to the ocean on a jet ski or speed boat. Or 5 mins to the Bilambil shop or primary school.
– 3 x 20,000 Litre tanks
– 3 Dams interconnected fresh water, but also be flushed with saltwater via a saltwater drain.
– 1 Spring fed Dam
– 3000lt Water tank off shed
– Up to 300m of inground irrigation pipe 32mm
– Grey water diverter system back to the septic system (optional)
– Popular Terranora Public School only 4 mins drive, Bilambil primary, Lindisfarne Grammar School.
– Terranora Village Shopping Centre, cafes, Takeaways, medical centre, Gym, vet, childcare facility petrol station, Bilambil Jets club. Bilambil sports ground, equestrian centre, tavern only 4 mins drive
– Approximately 18 mins to world renown surfing beaches, international airport, Tweed Heads Hospital, shopping centres and Southern Cross University
– Local equestrian centres and tennis courts.
– Buses available to local schools from front door and Tweed Heads Coolangatta CBDs via
Local Bilambil store open 7 days a week, Post Office, local Bilambil church and community hall.
– Once in a lifetime opportunity to find an Tweed Heads Gold Coast Waterfront Acres with so many options for use and future development
– Rental Return for the Guest Accommodation approx. $380 to $410 per week
– Launch a boat, floating pontoon, great fishing, flathead, mangrove jack and many more. The best Mud Crabs. Professional Crab fisherman access this part of the river to supply their clients. Kayaking stand up paddle boarding, 10 to 15 mins to the ocean on a jet ski or speed boat. Or 5 mins to the Bilambil shop or primary school.
FOR INSPECTIONS CHECK FOR OPEN HOME TIMES OR CONTACT AMANDA PATTERSON FOR A PRIVATE VIEWING 0488 058 078
Tweed Heads Gold Coast Waterfront Acreage.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. Local Realty Sales & Rentals and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material.
We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.